Welcome back for Term 4. A reminder that both SEAS and Scholarships applications close at 5pm this Friday 12 October. This deadline applies to the application forms and any required supporting documentation.
Applicants can check the status of all submissions themselves in their VTAC account:
- The SEAS receipt PDF in the VTAC account shows a record of their application information including which categories were applied for, and the content of impact statements.
- The “Submit SEAS/Scholarships Supporting Documents” page in the VTAC account has a section titled “Summary of Submitted Documents” which provides updates on the status of all submitted documents:
- Uploaded documents, showing whether they were submitted for SEAS, Scholarships, or both; and whether the documents have been approved/rejected.
- All online supporting statements which have been submitted via one-time login
- The date on which any hard copy documents were received.