Student access from 7am, Monday 12 December
- Online: resultsandatar.vic.edu.au
- SMS: See SMS instructions – please note, registration for this service is currently unavailable, further information will be provided on the status of this.
- Printed statements: Posted Monday, to arrive Wednesday
Troubleshooting student queries? Use our quick reference for careers practitioners.
Accessing ATAR information in CourseLink
There is no separate ATAR file. ATAR information will appear at the designated release time:
- On the Students page, and in the details tab for each student
- In the Course Preferences report
How do I download a file with the ATARs? Go to the Students page, and use the red Download button. The provided Excel file includes an “ATAR” column
How do I print the ATARs, one per page? Use our instructions for printing the Course Preferences report. The ATAR will appear on each page, along with the student’s preferences.
The recording of webinars is now available. Including the webinar from Wednesday 7 December, on the topic of Change of Preference between offer rounds, ATAR release and privacy.
Categories: ATAR and Scaling